Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Meanwhile...

Meanwhile, filed neatly under "My heart can't handle this..."

I've been getting the next size of clothes out for ReC, and every outfit I pull out I think, "Oh, I remember when we did such-and-such with Cadence while she wore that outfit." It was my favorite age, and I just. I just. Can't. Humph. 

And it doesn't help that ReC learned to crawl last week, and Cadence keeps reminding us that she's enrolling for kindergarten this week.

Cadence, 20 Months                   ReC, 7 Months

Cadence, 22 Months                    ReC, 7 Months
P.S. No, ReC is not huge. She is average. Cadence was just that tiny. I never realized. Really, I had no idea.

1 comment:

Kristina said...

Hahahahaha Cadence is *still* a little peanut, even THOUGH she's so much bigger. ReC is HUUUGE. LOL

And how is it even possible Cadence is old enough to go to school? How did that happen? And how is it that Gabriel is doing college visits? Aren't you still a baby?